Designed with the hallmark Italian flair and elegance that guests associate with the MSC Cruises, suites onboard MSC Poesia are spacious and elegant and most have private balconies. Staterooms are elegantly decorated and passengers will appreciate the attention to detail and craftsmanship throughout the whole ship.
Guests can stimulate the palate in a wine-tasting bar or relax in the casual Mojito bar. Why not enjoy an open air cinema experience under the stars on an immense screen by the pool. Children will go crazy for the Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area and even teens are catered for in the Teen’s Club.
Broadcast on-board MSC Poesia
- U.S. Port Bans Cruise Ships Through 2020
- Cruise Podcast: Regal Princess Baltic Sailing Review
- Second Carnival Corporation Vessel Sold Amid Cruise Shutdown
- Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Answers Burning Carnival Question
- Best & Worst Cruise News Of 2020 (So Far)
- Carnival Mardi Gras Delayed Until 2021, Radiance Project On Hold
- Competing Cruise Lines Join Forces To Develop Healthy Protocols
- New EU Cruise Guidelines Suggest Masks, Avoid Buffets, More
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 28, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”