Designed with the hallmark Italian flair and elegance that guests associate with the MSC Cruises, suites onboard MSC Poesia are spacious and elegant and most have private balconies. Staterooms are elegantly decorated and passengers will appreciate the attention to detail and craftsmanship throughout the whole ship.
Guests can stimulate the palate in a wine-tasting bar or relax in the casual Mojito bar. Why not enjoy an open air cinema experience under the stars on an immense screen by the pool. Children will go crazy for the Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area and even teens are catered for in the Teen’s Club.
Broadcast on-board MSC Poesia
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships