Designed with the hallmark Italian flair and elegance that guests associate with the MSC Cruises, suites onboard MSC Poesia are spacious and elegant and most have private balconies. Staterooms are elegantly decorated and passengers will appreciate the attention to detail and craftsmanship throughout the whole ship.
Guests can stimulate the palate in a wine-tasting bar or relax in the casual Mojito bar. Why not enjoy an open air cinema experience under the stars on an immense screen by the pool. Children will go crazy for the Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area and even teens are catered for in the Teen’s Club.
Broadcast on-board MSC Poesia
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors