Designed with the hallmark Italian flair and elegance that guests associate with the MSC Cruises, suites onboard MSC Poesia are spacious and elegant and most have private balconies. Staterooms are elegantly decorated and passengers will appreciate the attention to detail and craftsmanship throughout the whole ship.
Guests can stimulate the palate in a wine-tasting bar or relax in the casual Mojito bar. Why not enjoy an open air cinema experience under the stars on an immense screen by the pool. Children will go crazy for the Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area and even teens are catered for in the Teen’s Club.
Broadcast on-board MSC Poesia
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team