Serenade of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2003
- Size: 90,000
- Capacity: 2,490
- Itinerary: Caribbean, Canada/New England, and Northern Europe
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: 3 pools including the adults-only Solarium pool, lido deck movie screen, mini golf, rock climbing wall, Izumi Asian-fusion restaurant, Park Café, acrobatic shows, and Vintages wine bar.
- Read More Serenade of the Seas Articles Here
Serenade of the Seas is the epitome of a traveling ship, operating a wide variety of itineraries from the Americas to Europe. The ship features 16 bars and lounges, Rita’s Cantina Mexican food venue, the Adventure Ocean Youth Program, Chops Grille, and an English-style pub.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip