- Podcast partnerships
- Website advertising
- Newsletter marketing
- Customizable campaigns
- Over 90,000 monthly downloads on Cruise Radio
- Over 850,000 website visitors a month
Did you know the web is now the predominant channel for consumers to search for and buy travel?
In 2018, 95% of the connected generation searched for travel information online, 55% bought travel online and from those, 65% were influenced in their travel decisions by their online communities.
Cruise Radio is a weekly travel show heard globally by cruise consumers who are actively booking and seeking cruise vacations.
Contact: [email protected]
- CDC Releases Simulated Sailings Details and How Cruise Lines Can Avoid Them Entirely
- Celebrity’s Galapagos Islands Cruises To Resume This Summer
- How Princess Cruises Will Change Dining When Sailings Restart — Will Other Lines Follow?
- Holland America Reveals Summer Sailings, Still Hopes for Alaska Cruises
- Schedule Released For 2023 Canada & New England Princess Cruises
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 5, 2021 [VIDEO]
- First Look: The Big Change Coming to Carnival Cruise Line’s Entire Fleet
- Norwegian Guests Won’t Be Restricted To Cruise Line Shore Excursions
- UnCruise Adventures To Sail From Alaska Sooner Than Planned
- Another American River Cruise Ship Set To Resume Sailings