- Podcast partnerships
- Website advertising
- Newsletter marketing
- Customizable campaigns
- Over 90,000 monthly downloads on Cruise Radio
- Over 850,000 website visitors a month
Did you know the web is now the predominant channel for consumers to search for and buy travel?
In 2018, 95% of the connected generation searched for travel information online, 55% bought travel online and from those, 65% were influenced in their travel decisions by their online communities.
Cruise Radio is a weekly travel show heard globally by cruise consumers who are actively booking and seeking cruise vacations.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime