- Podcast partnerships
- Website advertising
- Newsletter marketing
- Customizable campaigns
- Over 90,000 monthly downloads on Cruise Radio
- Over 850,000 website visitors a month
Did you know the web is now the predominant channel for consumers to search for and buy travel?
In 2018, 95% of the connected generation searched for travel information online, 55% bought travel online and from those, 65% were influenced in their travel decisions by their online communities.
Cruise Radio is a weekly travel show heard globally by cruise consumers who are actively booking and seeking cruise vacations.
Contact: [email protected]
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team