- Podcast partnerships
- Website advertising
- Newsletter marketing
- Customizable campaigns
- Over 90,000 monthly downloads on Cruise Radio
- Over 850,000 website visitors a month
Did you know the web is now the predominant channel for consumers to search for and buy travel?
In 2018, 95% of the connected generation searched for travel information online, 55% bought travel online and from those, 65% were influenced in their travel decisions by their online communities.
Cruise Radio is a weekly travel show heard globally by cruise consumers who are actively booking and seeking cruise vacations.
- Key West Looking To Ban Large Cruise Ships
- Cruise Line Adds Sixth Vessel to Caribbean
- Florida-based Cruise Line Extends Suspension
- Carnival Fantasy Reportedly Sold, Heading to Scrapyard
- Carnival Able To Go “Another Full Year” Without Cruises
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 5, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Purchases Remaining Shares Of Cruise Line
- Details On The First Three Carnival Corporation Ships To Sail
- Carnival Corp. Talks Return To Service, 13 Ships Leaving Fleet
- U.S. Port Bans Cruise Ships Through 2020