Cruise Radio was created in 2009 by Florida-based radio personality Doug Parker, who wanted to use his broadcasting experience to share his love of cruising with fellow enthusiasts. The result was a weekly podcast featuring ship reviews, money-saving tips and interviews with both industry insiders and everyday cruisers.
Originally launched on a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, the show was later picked up by the iHeartRadio Talk Network and can now be listened to or downloaded from numerous platforms including iHeartRadio App, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio Network, the TuneIn Radio App and Google Play.
Currently, Cruise Radio is enjoyed by nearly 95,000 monthly listeners.
Listen to Cruise Radio
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to us on the iHeartRadio app
- Listen to us on Google Play
- Listen to our show on the Stitcher Radio Network
- Cruise Radio is proud to broadcast on TuneIn
Copy/paste the following link into your favorite podcast app: https://cruiseradioshow.libsyn.com/rss[smart_podcast_player url=”https://cruiseradioshow.libsyn.com/rss” show_name=”Cruise Radio” ]
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments: [email protected]
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Rescues 8 People Off the Coast of Florida [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Resumes Sailings From Los Angeles
- Royal Caribbean CEO: ‘It’s Time to Focus on the Future’
- Holland America Line Restarts Cruising from Florida
- Two Cruise Ships Meet in Bahamas for First Time [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — October 25, 2021 [VIDEO]