Cruise Radio was created in 2009 by Florida-based radio personality Doug Parker, who wanted to use his broadcasting experience to share his love of cruising with fellow enthusiasts. The result was a weekly podcast featuring ship reviews, money-saving tips and interviews with both industry insiders and everyday cruisers.
Originally launched on a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, the show was later picked up by the iHeartRadio Talk Network and can now be listened to or downloaded from numerous platforms including iHeartRadio App, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio Network, the TuneIn Radio App and Google Play.
Currently, Cruise Radio is enjoyed by nearly 95,000 monthly listeners.
Listen to Cruise Radio
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to us on the iHeartRadio app
- Listen to us on Google Play
- Listen to our show on the Stitcher Radio Network
- Cruise Radio is proud to broadcast on TuneIn
Copy/paste the following link into your favorite podcast app: https://cruiseradioshow.libsyn.com/rss
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments: doug@CruiseRadio.net
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise
- Your Favorite Cruise Director Can Now Host At-Home Game Night