Cruise Radio was created in 2009 by Florida-based radio personality Doug Parker, who wanted to use his broadcasting experience to share his love of cruising with fellow enthusiasts. The result was a weekly podcast featuring ship reviews, money-saving tips and interviews with both industry insiders and everyday cruisers.
Originally launched on a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, the show was later picked up by the iHeartRadio Talk Network and can now be listened to or downloaded from numerous platforms including iHeartRadio App, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio Network, the TuneIn Radio App and Google Play.
Currently, Cruise Radio is enjoyed by nearly 95,000 monthly listeners.
Listen to Cruise Radio
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to us on the iHeartRadio app
- Listen to us on Google Play
- Listen to our show on the Stitcher Radio Network
- Cruise Radio is proud to broadcast on TuneIn
Copy/paste the following link into your favorite podcast app: https://cruiseradioshow.libsyn.com/rss
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments: [email protected]
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings