Cruise Radio was created in 2009 by Florida-based radio personality Doug Parker, who wanted to use his broadcasting experience to share his love of cruising with fellow enthusiasts. The result was a weekly podcast featuring ship reviews, money-saving tips and interviews with both industry insiders and everyday cruisers.
Originally launched on a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, the show was later picked up by the iHeartRadio Talk Network and can now be listened to or downloaded from numerous platforms including iHeartRadio App, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio Network, the TuneIn Radio App and Google Play.
Currently, Cruise Radio is enjoyed by nearly 95,000 monthly listeners.
Listen to Cruise Radio
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to us on the iHeartRadio app
- Listen to us on Google Play
- Listen to our show on the Stitcher Radio Network
- Cruise Radio is proud to broadcast on TuneIn
Copy/paste the following link into your favorite podcast app: https://cruiseradioshow.libsyn.com/rss
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments: doug@CruiseRadio.net
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020