For all your bartenders and want to be bartenders, Carnival Cruise Lines has something for you! The ‘Carnival Liberty’ and ‘Carnival Freedom’ will now offer bar-tending competitions on the lido decks on all sailings.
The drinks will be judged by food and beverage mangers and winners will have their drink featured for the rest of the sailing. Participation has been great since the competition started earlier this month and carnival plans to move this to the rest of the vessels in the fun ship fleet in the near future.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call