Carnival Conquest Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2002
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,974
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar, Sports Bar, Punchliner Comedy Club, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, and Cherry On Top
- Read More Conquest Articles Here
Carnival Conquest recently underwent a multi-million-dollar renovation that added a variety of bar, dining and entertainment innovations as part of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement program, complementing its dramatic interiors that are unified by a theme based on the works of great Impressionist and post-Impressionist painters.
Carnival Conquest features an array of dramatic public spaces that range in style each celebrating in its own way the bold brush strokes and primary colors of Vincent Van Gogh to the gentle muted tones of Claude Monet’s “Water Lilies.”
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip