Carnival Inspiration Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Mexico
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Hasbro, The Game Show, RedFrog Rum Bar, Camp Ocean, and Playlist Productions.
- Read More Carnival Inspiration Articles Here
Newly renovated in early 2016, Carnival Inspiration sails from Los Angeles and is packed full of fun amenities, like the Seuss at Sea programming, the Alchemy Bar, WaterWorks aqua park, Serenity adults area, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
- Cruise News Briefs – January 20, 2021 [VIDEO]