Carnival Inspiration Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Mexico
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Hasbro, The Game Show, RedFrog Rum Bar, Camp Ocean, and Playlist Productions.
- Read More Carnival Inspiration Articles Here
Newly renovated in early 2016, Carnival Inspiration sails from Los Angeles and is packed full of fun amenities, like the Seuss at Sea programming, the Alchemy Bar, WaterWorks aqua park, Serenity adults area, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season