Carnival Inspiration Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Mexico
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Hasbro, The Game Show, RedFrog Rum Bar, Camp Ocean, and Playlist Productions.
- Read More Carnival Inspiration Articles Here
Newly renovated in early 2016, Carnival Inspiration sails from Los Angeles and is packed full of fun amenities, like the Seuss at Sea programming, the Alchemy Bar, WaterWorks aqua park, Serenity adults area, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships