Carnival Vista Ship Profile
- Year Launched: 2016
- Size: Large
- Itinerary: Mediterranean until fall, then Caribbean year-round
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: First North American brewery at sea, Seafood Shack, IMAX Theater, RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguane Tequalia Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar, JiJi’s Asian Kitchen, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, and Havana Bar
- Read More Vista Articles Here
Carnival Vista debuted in Spring 2016, making it the 25th ship in the Carnival Cruise Line fleet. Along with all the latest Carnival enhancements, it also includes a full service brewery inside the RedFrog Pub and a three deck Dreamscape, a LED centerpiece in the vista atrium.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip