A 2019 review of Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas. This is a nine-night Canada/New England itinerary from Bayonne, New Jersey.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Corporation details two new Bahamas projects
- Cruises ship rescues stranded boaters sinking yacht
- Caribbean island tightens passport requirements
- Norwegian Cruise Line eliminates all plastic water bottles
- Disney Cruise Line returns to this gulf coast port
Listener Question: When a cruise line has a problem and gives guests a 50% FCC. What are the terms for that?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]