A 2019 review of Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas. This is a nine-night Canada/New England itinerary from Bayonne, New Jersey.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Corporation details two new Bahamas projects
- Cruises ship rescues stranded boaters sinking yacht
- Caribbean island tightens passport requirements
- Norwegian Cruise Line eliminates all plastic water bottles
- Disney Cruise Line returns to this gulf coast port
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
CRUISE NEWS5 hours ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
CRUISE NEWS20 mins ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer