Cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron joins us to talk about the Centers for Disease Control’s decision to extend the no sail order on the cruise industry. We discuss the financial status and how the cruise lines are raising money to keep them afloat until the return to business.
We also discuss where the cruise ships will go when they start sailing again.
Date: April 12, 2020
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call