Cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron joins us to talk about the Centers for Disease Control’s decision to extend the no sail order on the cruise industry. We discuss the financial status and how the cruise lines are raising money to keep them afloat until the return to business.
We also discuss where the cruise ships will go when they start sailing again.
Date: April 12, 2020
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return