We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Spirit-class ship, Carnival Legend. This was a seven-night sailing to Alaska that left from Seattle, Washington. We get a detailed review of the Carnival Alaska cruise experience, what the ship was like, and why this class of ship is so popular.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee gives us an update on all the questions we’ve been receiving about Bermuda cruises and the first named storm of the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line ship comes to the rescue
- Royal Caribbean just announced a major refurbishment
- A retired fisherman came to the rescue of the tragic plane crash in Alaska that killed six
- Nassau is considering changing their cruise ship dumping laws
Listener Question: My question is regarding”anytime dining”. I am hearing that we need/should make reservations? I thought anytime is just that, you show up anytime when the restaurant is open and eat.
And we answer some of your shore excursion questions with CruisingExcursions.com.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown