We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Spirit-class ship, Carnival Legend. This was a seven-night sailing to Alaska that left from Seattle, Washington. We get a detailed review of the Carnival Alaska cruise experience, what the ship was like, and why this class of ship is so popular.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee gives us an update on all the questions we’ve been receiving about Bermuda cruises and the first named storm of the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line ship comes to the rescue
- Royal Caribbean just announced a major refurbishment
- A retired fisherman came to the rescue of the tragic plane crash in Alaska that killed six
- Nassau is considering changing their cruise ship dumping laws
Listener Question: My question is regarding”anytime dining”. I am hearing that we need/should make reservations? I thought anytime is just that, you show up anytime when the restaurant is open and eat.
And we answer some of your shore excursion questions with CruisingExcursions.com.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS13 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL5 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift