A busy show this week with cruise news, a $600k medivac bill, and live from New York City.
Carnival Cruise Line revealed more details in New York City on Tuesday about the upcoming mega-ship Mardi Gras. We are on the scene with the details.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Guest being kicked off a Norwegian Cruise Line ship
- Carnival Vista having more technical issues
- Disney cruise ship being revamped
- Port Canaveral wins a port award
- Listener Q: Is the NCL free airfare promotion really worth it?
We get a question answered about medivac story that was recently in the news with a man getting stuck with a $600,000 air ambulance bill because he didn’t have travel insurance.
Rick gives us his review on ms Koningsdam.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service