We get a 2019 review of Celebrity Equinox. This ship is currently sailing Caribbean cruises out of Port Everglades. This was a seven-night sailing to the Eastern Caribbean islands that went to St. Thomas, San Juan, Tortola, and St. Maarten.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line banning door decorations
- Carnival ship fails USPH inspection
- Florida port gets another cruise ship
- Royal Caribbean waves BYE with a big hand
- The largest vow renewal at sea could happen in 2020
1. Booking through a travel agent versus direct through the cruise line?
2. Affordable parking at Port Canaveral?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey In Photos, Day 3: Amber Cove
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again