We get a 2019 review of Celebrity Equinox. This ship is currently sailing Caribbean cruises out of Port Everglades. This was a seven-night sailing to the Eastern Caribbean islands that went to St. Thomas, San Juan, Tortola, and St. Maarten.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line banning door decorations
- Carnival ship fails USPH inspection
- Florida port gets another cruise ship
- Royal Caribbean waves BYE with a big hand
- The largest vow renewal at sea could happen in 2020
1. Booking through a travel agent versus direct through the cruise line?
2. Affordable parking at Port Canaveral?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at audibletrial.com/cruise.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020