We get a 2019 review of Celebrity Equinox. This ship is currently sailing Caribbean cruises out of Port Everglades. This was a seven-night sailing to the Eastern Caribbean islands that went to St. Thomas, San Juan, Tortola, and St. Maarten.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line banning door decorations
- Carnival ship fails USPH inspection
- Florida port gets another cruise ship
- Royal Caribbean waves BYE with a big hand
- The largest vow renewal at sea could happen in 2020
1. Booking through a travel agent versus direct through the cruise line?
2. Affordable parking at Port Canaveral?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience