We get a review of Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Equinox. This was a seven-night cruise down to the Eastern Caribbean from Port Everglades. This cruise went to San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, and Nassau. Sarah gives us a bow to stern to review of the ship and the ports.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Holland America guest getting coronavirus
- Princess Cruise guests start heading home and redeploy Sapphire Princess
- Scarlet Lady was delivered to Virgin Voyages
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship gets $100 million refurbishment
- Royal Caribbean starts on new development in the Caribbean
Listener Question: What is a family-friendly safe activity we could do in Cozumel, Mexico?
- Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 Cruises
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
EDITORIAL5 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know