This week we get a review of Celebrity Silhouette on a 10-night Southern and Eastern Caribbean cruise. We get a bow to stern review of this cruise ship and what it was like sailing Celebrity Cruises.
Eddie Allen, Vice President of Beverage Operations with Carnival Cruise Line stops by to share some information about the line canning their brewery beer and selling it fleetwide.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- New cruise terminal is officially underway in Port Canaveral
- Norwegian Cruise Line is increasing gratuities on April 1, 2019
- Norwegian Sky just got back from a three-week dry dock
- Royal Caribbean previews Perfect Day at Cococay
- Holland America cuts steel for third Pinnacle-class ship
Listener Question: Curious your thoughts on a question we have been wrestling with since the Carnival Vista: how does tipping work in the specialty dining areas? Do you tip 15%-20% like a normal restaurant? – Drew
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown