This week we get a review of Celebrity Silhouette on a 10-night Southern and Eastern Caribbean cruise. We get a bow to stern review of this cruise ship and what it was like sailing Celebrity Cruises.
Eddie Allen, Vice President of Beverage Operations with Carnival Cruise Line stops by to share some information about the line canning their brewery beer and selling it fleetwide.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- New cruise terminal is officially underway in Port Canaveral
- Norwegian Cruise Line is increasing gratuities on April 1, 2019
- Norwegian Sky just got back from a three-week dry dock
- Royal Caribbean previews Perfect Day at Cococay
- Holland America cuts steel for third Pinnacle-class ship
Listener Question: Curious your thoughts on a question we have been wrestling with since the Carnival Vista: how does tipping work in the specialty dining areas? Do you tip 15%-20% like a normal restaurant? – Drew
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing