We get a seven-night review of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. This went to the ABC islands and sailed roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Princess Cruises raising gratuities
- Cruise ship quarantined because of the measles outbreak
- Royal Caribbean laying the keel for an upcoming ship
- The financial impact of the Oasis of the Seas dry dock accident in April
Listener Question: How easy is it to get to LAX from Long Beach. We are in the planning stages of our upcoming cruise and trying to figure out if an Uber is cheaper than a Carnival transfer. We are a family of 4.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi