We get a seven-night review of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. This went to the ABC islands and sailed roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Princess Cruises raising gratuities
- Cruise ship quarantined because of the measles outbreak
- Royal Caribbean laying the keel for an upcoming ship
- The financial impact of the Oasis of the Seas dry dock accident in April
Listener Question: How easy is it to get to LAX from Long Beach. We are in the planning stages of our upcoming cruise and trying to figure out if an Uber is cheaper than a Carnival transfer. We are a family of 4.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020