We get a seven-night review of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. This went to the ABC islands and sailed roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Princess Cruises raising gratuities
- Cruise ship quarantined because of the measles outbreak
- Royal Caribbean laying the keel for an upcoming ship
- The financial impact of the Oasis of the Seas dry dock accident in April
Listener Question: How easy is it to get to LAX from Long Beach. We are in the planning stages of our upcoming cruise and trying to figure out if an Uber is cheaper than a Carnival transfer. We are a family of 4.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience