Cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron weighs in on cruise ships being used as floating hospitals. Travel industry bailouts – should cruise lines be involved? How could the industry shut down impact future cruise ship launches and christenings? How vital are travel agents when it comes to kickstarting the cruise industry again. And will they ever homeport more than one ship in Jacksonville, Florida?
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call