We talk to a cruise director who was onboard a cruise ship during the cruise industry shutdown. The cruise director chats with us what it was like being on board as a crew member during the shutdown, and how he had pivot as they attempted to get cruisers home. Plus he answers some of your questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Grand Cayman isn’t ready to take back cruise ships
- Marine firm launches a project to keep ships clean
- A video could show the future of cruising
- Norway-based cruise company will return to service in June
- Norwegian Cruise Line opens sailings through 2023
Listener Question: How early can I drop by bag off at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
- Cruise Director Kabirs Keeping Afloat Podcast
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call