We talk to a cruise director who was onboard a cruise ship during the cruise industry shutdown. The cruise director chats with us what it was like being on board as a crew member during the shutdown, and how he had pivot as they attempted to get cruisers home. Plus he answers some of your questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Grand Cayman isn’t ready to take back cruise ships
- Marine firm launches a project to keep ships clean
- A video could show the future of cruising
- Norway-based cruise company will return to service in June
- Norwegian Cruise Line opens sailings through 2023
Listener Question: How early can I drop by bag off at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
- Cruise Director Kabirs Keeping Afloat Podcast
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return