We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas. This was a 10-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise over to Greece.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line is changing the rules to its exclusive Havana area
- Carnival announced a “new” ship in Alaska
- Norwegian Cruise Ship is about to undergo a massive makeover
- Tampa is testing new port security feature
- Royal Caribbean is developing another new destination
- New ship round-up for Florida
Listener Q: MaryBeth – Do I need to pay a corkage fee if I bring a twist-off bottle of wine?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]
- Saudi Arabia Buys Stake in Carnival Corporation