We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas. This was a 10-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise over to Greece.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line is changing the rules to its exclusive Havana area
- Carnival announced a “new” ship in Alaska
- Norwegian Cruise Ship is about to undergo a massive makeover
- Tampa is testing new port security feature
- Royal Caribbean is developing another new destination
- New ship round-up for Florida
Listener Q: MaryBeth – Do I need to pay a corkage fee if I bring a twist-off bottle of wine?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island