[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI460NOV2117.mp3″ title=”LIVE from the Eastern Caribbean” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
On this week’s cruise podcast we are down in the Eastern Caribbean on Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam to do a post-hurricane assessment. Two of our ports of call include St. Thomas and Grand Turk. This is the cruise ship’s first time back to the two islands since being back in the Caribbean.
- We talk with a local in St. Thomas
- Jack, the owner of Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Cruise Director Nick on Holland America’s Eurodam
- Bruce Parkinson from OpenJaw.com
- Returning to Grand Turk After the Hurricanes
- Eurodam Returns to St. Thomas
- My Brother’s Workshop in St. Thomas
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review