Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
On this week’s cruise podcast we are down in the Eastern Caribbean on Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam to do a post-hurricane assessment. Two of our ports of call include St. Thomas and Grand Turk. This is the cruise ship’s first time back to the two islands since being back in the Caribbean.
- We talk with a local in St. Thomas
- Jack, the owner of Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Cruise Director Nick on Holland America’s Eurodam
- Bruce Parkinson from OpenJaw.com
- Returning to Grand Turk After the Hurricanes
- Eurodam Returns to St. Thomas
- My Brother’s Workshop in St. Thomas
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.