We get a review of a seven-night Bahamas cruise on Norwegian Bliss from New York City. The cruise went to Nassau, Port Canaveral, and Great Stirrup Cay. Norwegian Bliss was launched in 2018 from Norwegian Cruise Line and spends the winters in the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Holland America ship cancels sailing from Port Everglades
- Royal Caribbean will bring a mega-ship to Texas
- Cruising is only getting bigger according to a new report
- Port Everglades breaks a cruise world record
- Carnival says watch what you wear onboard
Listener Question: Best places to stay before sailing out of Long Beach?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.