We get a review of a seven-night Bahamas cruise on Norwegian Bliss from New York City. The cruise went to Nassau, Port Canaveral, and Great Stirrup Cay. Norwegian Bliss was launched in 2018 from Norwegian Cruise Line and spends the winters in the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Holland America ship cancels sailing from Port Everglades
- Royal Caribbean will bring a mega-ship to Texas
- Cruising is only getting bigger according to a new report
- Port Everglades breaks a cruise world record
- Carnival says watch what you wear onboard
Listener Question: Best places to stay before sailing out of Long Beach?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]