A review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Bliss on a seven-night cruise. We get a comprehensive review of this Breakaway-plus class ship from a guest who traveled solo. Bliss spends the summers in Alaska and winters sailing the Caribbean.
We answer your travel insurance questions regarding sailing during hurricane season, the difference between credit card insurance and a regular policy, and the cut off line for buying a travel insurance policy.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Political unrest diverts cruise ships from San Juan
- Allure of the Seas getting a massive makeover
- Carnival is beefing up Bermuda calls
- Western Caribbean beaches are still struggling with seaweed
- Tropical Storm diverts, extends, and shortens Caribbean cruises
Listener Question: We are light sleepers, can you recommend a deck that we won’t hear much noise from the engine, dining, or elevators? We are looking at Norwegian Epic and Freedom of the Seas.
Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Key West Looking To Ban Large Cruise Ships
- Cruise Line Adds Sixth Vessel to Caribbean
- Florida-based Cruise Line Extends Suspension
- Carnival Fantasy Reportedly Sold, Heading to Scrapyard
- Carnival Able To Go “Another Full Year” Without Cruises
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 5, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Purchases Remaining Shares Of Cruise Line
- Details On The First Three Carnival Corporation Ships To Sail
- Carnival Corp. Talks Return To Service, 13 Ships Leaving Fleet
- U.S. Port Bans Cruise Ships Through 2020
CRUISE NEWS14 hours ago
Carnival Fantasy Reportedly Sold, Heading to Scrapyard
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Corp. Talks Return To Service, 13 Ships Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Details On The First Three Carnival Corporation Ships To Sail
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
U.S. Port Bans Cruise Ships Through 2020