Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
A review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Bliss on a seven-night cruise. We get a comprehensive review of this Breakaway-plus class ship from a guest who traveled solo. Bliss spends the summers in Alaska and winters sailing the Caribbean.
We answer your travel insurance questions regarding sailing during hurricane season, the difference between credit card insurance and a regular policy, and the cut off line for buying a travel insurance policy.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Political unrest diverts cruise ships from San Juan
- Allure of the Seas getting a massive makeover
- Carnival is beefing up Bermuda calls
- Western Caribbean beaches are still struggling with seaweed
- Tropical Storm diverts, extends, and shortens Caribbean cruises
Listener Question: We are light sleepers, can you recommend a deck that we won’t hear much noise from the engine, dining, or elevators? We are looking at Norwegian Epic and Freedom of the Seas.
Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.