We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas. This cruise left Miami, Florida and went to the Bahamas and Royal Caribbean’s private destination Labadee.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- More cruise lines extending their suspension
- Carnival Cruise Line cancels sailings into the summer
- Celebrity Cruises launched a new ship in a unique way
- The first ship to act as a hospital has arrived in New York City
- We learn how much it costs to keep Carnival Corporation’s ship afloat while they are laid up
Listener Question: We received $3200 in future cruise credit because our upcoming Carnival cruise was canceled. The cruise we are eyeing now is only $1587 with taxes included. I’m confused – what happens to the unused $1600?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call