We sit down with Carnival Corporation (CCL) CEO Arnold Donald on the current state of the cruise industry. We speak with Arnold about how cruising could look moving forward, what will really determine when the cruise ships can sail again, what the cruise industry resumption of service will look like, and vessels leaving the fleet.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Cruise lines cancel sailings until November 1, 2020
- MSC relaunching with instant testing, masks, and dining rules
- Norwegian Cruise Line is reclaiming loyalty points from canceled cruises
- Carnival addresses rumors of selling two of its cruise lines
Listener Q: Looking for a Port Canaveral hotel with a free shuttle preferably for the cruise port, on the beach or an extremely short walk to one and breakfast?
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021