A review of Royal Caribbean’s Miami-based Symphony of the Seas. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Get this very detailed review from this first-time Royal Caribbean cruise passenger.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Pricing glitched caused ultra-low cruise fares
- Norwegian Cruise Line ditches water bottles
- Cruise ship stuck in Caribbean port
- Norwegian raises room service
- January 2020 cruise ship dry dock schedule
Listener Q: How can we see the donkeys on Grand Turk?
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return