A review of Royal Caribbean’s Miami-based Symphony of the Seas. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Get this very detailed review from this first-time Royal Caribbean cruise passenger.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Pricing glitched caused ultra-low cruise fares
- Norwegian Cruise Line ditches water bottles
- Cruise ship stuck in Caribbean port
- Norwegian raises room service
- January 2020 cruise ship dry dock schedule
Listener Q: How can we see the donkeys on Grand Turk?
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call