Produced every day Monday through Friday, the Cruise Radio News audio feed highlights the top three cruise industry news stories of the day – all in less than 90 seconds.
The flash briefings are available to listeners through your regular podcast platforms as well as to those with an Amazon Alexa-enabled device such as the Alexa app, Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, or Echo Dot.
Just say, "Alexa, enable the Cruise Radio News Flash Briefing."
- Delta Variant Slows Near-Term Bookings As Cruisers Hesitate
- Carnival Victory Officially Renamed Carnival Radiance
- Royal Caribbean Group Set to Build New Cruise Terminal in Italy
- Half of Carnival Corporation’s Fleet Will Sail By Next Month
- Behind The Name Mardi Gras: 50 Years of Carnival Fun Ships
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Millennium 2021 Alaska Review + News
- Bahamas Paradise Announces BOGO Offer & Halloween Cruises
- Princess Cruises Cancels More Australia Voyages
- MSC Cruises Pledges to Reach Net Zero Emissions By 2050
- Celebrity Edge to Operate Australia & South Pacific Cruises