[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI21JAN31Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Cruising Alaska” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]In this episode, Stewart the Cruise Guy talks to us about picking out an Alaskan Cruise.
Mark Orwoll, Editor of Travel + Leisure Magazine talks to us about some of the World’s Worst Travel Scams.
Carrie from CruiseBuzz.net shares her Top 5 Reasons To Cruise.
Francois Guillaume Jr. Executive Director of The Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida shares his story of escaping Hotel Montana just minutes before it crumbled during the earthquake in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
In Cruise News, the Carnival Miracle had a little cosmetic damage over the past week…. get the full report.
Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter and thank you so much for making Cruise Radio a part of your day!
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]