This week we interview writer Paul Motter from CruiseMates and Fox Business about “Defining Cruise 2.0.” He explains how cruising has changed over the years.
Ralph Grizzle from Avid Cruiser talks to us about the Allure of the Seas.
Holland America’s master chef Rudi Sodamin tells us about their new Culinary Council.
Stewart Chiron The Cruise Guy® stops by with this week’s Cruise News. He talks to us about the Disney Dream, the Carnival Cruise Lines tender situation in Belize and answers a listener question. Check out the new Aqua Duck on the Disney Dream on his YouTube Channel.
AT&T is also releasing a package perfect for the cruises. To find out all about this Cruise Ship Passport package check out the Cellular at Sea website here.
Subscribe to our weekly show on iTunes.
Show Questions or Comments? 1-866-874-7957
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia