[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI327AUG2515.mp3″ title=”Carnival Conquest Review ” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]John and his family just got back from a five-night Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Conquest. A ship based out of Port Everglades that does five to eight-night sailings. John gives us a complete review of Carnival Conquest, including the kids program that his daughter took part in.
A lot of cruise lines pass Grand Cayman by because it’s a tender port and it would take too long to offload thousands of guests. A company in Grand Cayman has an idea that would eliminate the tender operation. It stems from a cable car concept and will move 20,000 guest per hour from ship to shore, called the Cayman Sky Bridge.
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Cayman SkyBridge
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises