[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAR_27_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Enchantment of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Listener Don and his wife just returned from Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas to Nassau, Bahamas and private-island Coco Cay. Don gives us a comprehensive review of the ship, dining, entertainment and more!
Hear this Enchantment of the Seas review.
Cruise Guy has Cruise News on:
- More cruise lines canceling after Tunesia
- New Holland America Line entertainment
- Royal Caribbean shaking things up in China and Alaska
- Carnival Sunshine seasonally leaving Port Canaveral
- 9 new cruise ships for Carnival Corp.
Do you need a passport for cruise within the USA that starts and ends in a diff port? The short answer is YES, you do. Stewart goes into more detail.
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.