[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAR_27_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Enchantment of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Listener Don and his wife just returned from Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas to Nassau, Bahamas and private-island Coco Cay. Don gives us a comprehensive review of the ship, dining, entertainment and more!
Hear this Enchantment of the Seas review.
Cruise Guy has Cruise News on:
- More cruise lines canceling after Tunesia
- New Holland America Line entertainment
- Royal Caribbean shaking things up in China and Alaska
- Carnival Sunshine seasonally leaving Port Canaveral
- 9 new cruise ships for Carnival Corp.
Do you need a passport for cruise within the USA that starts and ends in a diff port? The short answer is YES, you do. Stewart goes into more detail.
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]