This week we get a review of the only cruise ship approved to exclusively sail around the Hawaiian islands: Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America. Also, Tommy Casabona stops by from the Always Be Booked podcast to talk this week’s solar eclipse.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival extending their sailings to Cuba
- Carnival is testing a new port day menu
- (Former) Tropical Storm Harvey shuffled ships in the western Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas has a dreaded technical issue
- San Juan is seeing record cruise traffic
- Always Be Booked podcast
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.