[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI447AUG2417.mp3″ title=”Hawaii Cruise Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we get a review of the only cruise ship approved to exclusively sail around the Hawaiian islands: Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America. Also, Tommy Casabona stops by from the Always Be Booked podcast to talk this week’s solar eclipse.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival extending their sailings to Cuba
- Carnival is testing a new port day menu
- (Former) Tropical Storm Harvey shuffled ships in the western Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas has a dreaded technical issue
- San Juan is seeing record cruise traffic
- Always Be Booked podcast
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants