[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APRIL_23_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”John Heald Talks + Celebrity Solstice Review” artist=”Cruise Radio ” ]We caught up with Carnival Cruise Line’s Senior Cruise Director John Heald about the latest happenings at Carnival.
John chats with us about:
- Carnival room service charges
- Carnival LIVE concert program
- Moving Carnival Magic to Port Canaveral
- Carnival Pride goes back to Baltimore
- He gets personal about his weight loss journey
Don Bucolo gives us a review of his sailing his seven night Alaska sailing from Seattle, aboard Celebrity Solstice. As a first time Alaska cruiser, Don gives his thoughts on: the adventure, the ship and what he did in Alaska. Don leaves no stone unturned on this Celebrity Solstice review. You can read and take an Alaska photo journey with Don and his wife’s sailing here.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- Also by TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your free quote at TripInsurance.com.
Photo Credit: Eat, Sleep, Cruise