[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_364_JAN_23_16.mp3″ title=”Oasis of the Seas Review + Popular Caribbean Excursions” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Howard and his wife just returned from a seven-night Western Caribbean sailing about one of the world’s largest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. Hear this comprehensive review of what it’s like living the suite life.
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Goff’s Caye Alley Snorkel & Beach Excursion in Belize
- Safari Bus Island Tour Excursion in Cozumel
- Dunn’s River Falls Excursion in Jamaica
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]