Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Over the past couple of months, several cruise ships have received perfect health scores of 100 from the United States Public Health Department. They are:
- Princess Cruises – Ruby Princess on December 3
- Holland America – Koningsdam on December 20
- Carnival Cruise Line – Carnival Sunshine on December 21
- Windstar Sail Cruises – Star Legend on December 23
- Holland america – Eurodam on January 14
The routine inspections are part of the Vessel Sanitation Program, which is required for all passenger ships that call in a US port. They are carried out twice a year for every cruise ship. Scores are based on a checklist in dozens of areas, including hygiene, food sanitation, water, galley cleanliness, and shipboard personnel.