Last week when I was in Cozumel, Mexico I stumbled across the Plaza i95 internet cafe with desktops and Wi-Fi, also a lot of plugs for your chargers.
Now I know a lot of places on the island have “free Wi-Fi” if you buy food or drinks but I wasn’t interested in that. You can buy anywhere from a 30-minute to 4-hour plans at the cost of a couple dollars an hour. The more internet time you buy the lower the rate.
You can’t miss the big red building across from the Carnival Cruise pier (pictured right). The internet cafe is located on the first floor. You can also do money grams and international calling from the location.
If Wi-Fi, food, and drinks are in the plan than consider a day-pass offered to cruise passengers. The resort offers a complimentary 8-hour internet package.
Source: Doug Parker/ Cruise Radio
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings