Mariner of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2003
- Size: 138,000
- Capacity: 3,114
- Itinerary: Asia
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: DreamWorks experience for kids, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, rock climbing wall, outdoor movie screen, Johnny Rockets, and Jade Sushi restaurant.
- Read More Mariner of the Seas Articles Here
Mariner of the Seas is currently operating a number of different itineraries in Asia, visiting places like China, Malaysia, and South Korea. The ship has a wide variety of features, including an ice skating rink, the Boardwalk Dog House which serves custom hot dogs, 10 pools and whirlpools, an in-line skating track, and Royal Caribbean’s much-loved steakhouse, Chops Grille.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]