Mariner of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2003
- Size: 138,000
- Capacity: 3,114
- Itinerary: Asia
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: DreamWorks experience for kids, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, rock climbing wall, outdoor movie screen, Johnny Rockets, and Jade Sushi restaurant.
- Read More Mariner of the Seas Articles Here
Mariner of the Seas is currently operating a number of different itineraries in Asia, visiting places like China, Malaysia, and South Korea. The ship has a wide variety of features, including an ice skating rink, the Boardwalk Dog House which serves custom hot dogs, 10 pools and whirlpools, an in-line skating track, and Royal Caribbean’s much-loved steakhouse, Chops Grille.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors