Mariner of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2003
- Size: 138,000
- Capacity: 3,114
- Itinerary: Asia
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: DreamWorks experience for kids, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, rock climbing wall, outdoor movie screen, Johnny Rockets, and Jade Sushi restaurant.
- Read More Mariner of the Seas Articles Here
Mariner of the Seas is currently operating a number of different itineraries in Asia, visiting places like China, Malaysia, and South Korea. The ship has a wide variety of features, including an ice skating rink, the Boardwalk Dog House which serves custom hot dogs, 10 pools and whirlpools, an in-line skating track, and Royal Caribbean’s much-loved steakhouse, Chops Grille.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships