Norwegian Cruise Line has sweetened the deal a little further for couples looking to get married or honeymoon aboard one of their ships. The cruise line has announced a partnership with Honeymoon Wishes, a gift registry website. This means that friends and family of the happy couple will be able to contribute to gifts to be delivered onboard the couple’s honeymoon sailing.
Instead of the usual registry for things like household items or fancy gadgets that most people would only end up getting as a gift, couples can register with honeymoonwishes.com for experiences to enhance their special cruise. This could include a couple’s massage, a dinner at a specialty restaurant, or an exciting shore excursion. Engaged couples can even have their loved ones contribute to their cruise fare for the honeymoon.
Newlyweds can customize their requested gift amounts to ensure that there’s something for every budget. They will also have the choice to withdraw their cruise fare contributions anytime and as often as they like, so they have freedom in planning their honeymoon. All funds for onboard items and activities will be applied to the couples’ stateroom account.
Couples looking to get married with Norwegian Cruise Line have other options in addition to an onboard weddings at sea, as well. The cruise line offers destination weddings in one of the ports of call. They can choose a Harborside Ceremony, performed on board the ship while it’s docked in port, or a Destination Ceremony, which is performed on shore. Of course, if the couple does choose an at sea wedding, the captains aboard Norwegian Breakaway, Escape, Getaway, and Epic can legally marry them with their marriage license issued by the Bahamas.
Norwegian Cruise Line offers a variety of wedding packages for couples to choose from. All packages include an officiant or ship officer to perform the ceremony, a wedding coordinator, a private ceremony location, vows, flowers, ceremony music, sparkling wine, a keepsake wedding certificate, and a wedding cake.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]