[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_FEB_23_2014.mp3″ title=”Ruby Princess Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We are cruising for a cause this week as we’re sailing on Princess Cruises’ Ruby Princess on a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise. Princess Cruises has teamed up with the American Heart Association to make this possible. On board are celebrities, cooking, and fitness classes promoting good heart health. On this show we talk to some of those involved, along with the Cruise Director and passengers.
Read our comprehensive review of Ruby Princess here.
Support our Sponsors:
- Cruising for a Cause
- 5 First Impressions of Princess Cruises
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]