[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MARCH_20_MIXDOWN.mp3″ title=”Carnival Sunshine Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week listener Sarah Phillips gives us her review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Sunshine. Sarah recently returned from a seven-night Caribbean sailing and gives us a step by step review of the newly refurbished cruise ship.
Bill Panoff, Editor-in-Chief of Porthole Cruise Magazine drops to chat about the redesigned magazine, cruise trends he’s seeing for 2014, and chats about his early days in the cruise business.
MSC Cruises SR VP of Sales and Marketing talks about this new ship order announcement that MSC Cruises released this morning. Turns out when we were talking to Ken last week at Cruise Shipping Miami, there were a couple of things brewing at MSC Cruises. Will one ship be placed in North America? Stay tuned.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy gives us information on:
- Viking River Cruises ship christening
- Carnival Splendor doing a stint in VA
- Steel cut on upcoming Norwegian Cruise Line ship
- Russia/Ukraine and it’s affect on cruises
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.