Coming soon, guests aboard Princess Cruises’ ships will be able to choose a new stateroom category to stay in. It’s called the Club Class Mini-Suite, and will feature an exclusive dining area, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and the new Princess Luxury Bed.
With the privilege of staying in a Club Class Mini-Suite comes the special Club Class Dining, and that includes:
- dedicated area of the main dining room with expedited seating
- dedicated wait staff and unique table décor
- exclusive menu options with a daily chef’s special and table-side preparations
- open for breakfast and lunch on sea days, and every evening for dinner
Other perks included with staying in one of these suites include:
- The Princess Luxury Bed – Club Class guests will be among the first to be able to sleep on the new exclusive luxury bed
- priority check-in and boarding, and priority disembarkation
- one-time complimentary wine set-up on embarkation day (1/2 bottle of red and white)
- evening canapés
- terry shawl bathrobes
In addition to all of these perks, Club Class Mini-Suites include all of the standard mini-suite benefits, featuring up to 323 square feet rooms with a balcony, separate seating area, bathroom with combo tub and shower, a welcome glass of champagne, and more.
The new suites will debut on select ships this coming December, and roll out through fall 2017.