Royal Caribbean has unveiled their 2018 European deployments, headlined by the line’s newest and largest ship Symphony of the Seas. The cruise company will also introduce a new port of call for the 2018 summer season: Holyhead on the Isle of Anglesey, Wales. Destinations returning to the line’s itineraries after a hiatus include Flam, Molde, and Skjolden in Norway and Isafjordur, Iceland.
Symphony of the Seas will be debuting in Barcelona in April 2018, and spend her inaugural summer sailing the western Mediterranean. Starting April 21, she will offer seven-night cruises to Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence, France; Florence/Pisa, Rome; and Naples/Capri, Italy.
Symphony of the Seas will headline the European summer season exploring the western Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona or Rome.
Vision of the Seas will embark on new 12-night Greek Isles voyages from Barcelona, plus 12-night Mediterranean adventures to France and Italy, including stops in Rome, Florence, and an overnight in Venice.
Britain and Scandinavia
Brilliance of the Seas will call northern Europe home for the first time, sailing 12-night cruises from Amsterdam exploring the Baltic and British Isles, featuring new port of call, Holyhead.
Independence of the Seas returns to Southampton, offering 3-14 night cruises to the Mediterranean and a 14-night adventure to the Canary Islands
Navigator of the Seas will join Independence, sailing 5-14 night cruises.
Serenade of the Seas will offer seven-night voyages to the Norwegian Fjords, plus the ultimate Scandinavia and Russian adventure with departures from Copenhagen, Denmark and Stockholm, Sweden.
Jewel of the Seas recently received a $30 million makeover, and will be sailing seven and nine-night cruises through the Greek Isles and western Mediterranean in 2018.
Rhapsody of the Seas will return to Venice, Italy with seven-night adventures to the Greek Isles and Greece & Croatia.
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts