Celebrity Cruises and Diageo Global Travel Americas have partnered up to bring the world’s first permanent World Class Bar to the Celebrity Eclipse.
The bar will feature luxurious new drink experiences created by World Class-certified mixologists. While the Eclipse is the first ship to feature this new bar, it will soon be aboard all of Celebrity’s Solstice Class ships. It will include new craft cocktails as well as a series of “rituals,” which have been created exclusively for Celebrity.
- Mystic Ketel One – a unique ritual serve made of Ketel One Vodka and a mixture of strawberries, pineapple, aloe vera, lime juice, and ginger liqueur which releases a vapor
- Zacapa Old Fashioned – rich Zacapa 23 Rum mixed with angostura bitters and chocolate mole for a twist on the classics
- Celebrity No. TEN – a refreshing cocktail made with Tanqueray no. Ten gin, fresh raspberries, a dash of bitters, lemon juice, crème de violette, and ginger ale to top it off
World Class Bar debuted on Celebrity Eclipse and will soon be followed by bars onboard Celebrity’s four remaining Solstice Class ships.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review