Viking Ocean Cruises Debuts New Cruise Ships

Until last night we knew very little about Viking River Cruises navigating into the waters of ocean cruising. We knew they were dabbling in the market of ocean cruising but it was very vague. At an event in Los Angeles, Viking River Cruises announced their new line Viking Ocean Cruises, the first ocean-going line in […]

Silversea Cruises Goes Shorter in 2013

In its continuing mission to provide guests with more choices, ultra-luxury Silversea Cruises has just announced a new collection of eight shorter cruises for 2013. These convenient four- to seven-day voyages to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean are designed for time-strapped working professionals, travelers who like to combine a cruise with a land program, and […]

Variety is the Spice of Life

Whenever we can find the time and money, we all look forward to a holiday abroad, hopefully in the sun! Most look for something a little different when they go away, and when it comes to pleasing an entire family this can make matters even more difficult. If you’re trying to think of somewhere new […]

Start Your Europe Cruise with Kayaking on Norwegian Fjords

Norway’s deep and still fjords and sheer cliffs make it a kayaker’s favorite destination, and a cruise traveler’s too. Because fjords are carved by glacial activity, they are characteristically deeper than the surrounding waters, making them navigable by larger vessels such as cruise ships. If you are just starting to plan a Europe cruise, you […]

Windstar Cruises reveals 2013 Voyage Collection

Windstar Cruises, known for its fleet of luxury yachts and unique destinations, has just released its new 120-page Voyage Collection Brochure showcasing the 2013 sailings. The brochure gives detailed information on itinerary schedules, destination information and news on Windstar’s renovations. Windstar Cruises 2013 deployment features luxury sailings in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Northern Europe, Italy, […]

Cruise Costs + Infographic

Cruise Market Watch recently researched the top 12 cruise routes and their costs per region, as well as average on board expenditure. They found that on average a traveler will spend 77.3% of their budget on the ticket, and then spread the remaining 22.7% over 3 main activities – the on board casino and bar, […]

Windstar Announces Fourth of July Sale, Lowest Fares of the Year

Fares start as low as $976 per person on 2012 voyages booked by July 6th, 2012. Seattle, July 2, 2012 – Windstar Cruises, which operates a three-ship fleet of luxury yachts that explore hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world’s most treasured destinations, announces its biggest one-week sale of the year on 2012 luxury […]