[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI353NOV2615.mp3″ title=”Vision of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]On this episode, Lisa talks about her seven-night honeymoon cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the seas in the Mediterranean. Lisa chats with me about her first impressions of the ship, the food, entertainment, her stateroom, and ports of call.
Stewart Chiron has cruise news on:
- QM2 made inaugural call to Amber Cove
- New social impact cruise line, fathom, announces layout of new ship
- Princess Cruises’ Majestic Princess pre-China itineraries announced
- Do Black Friday cruise deals exist?
- Any booking advice for a black friday/ cyber monday cruise deals?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice