Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that they’ll pay your airfare to Seattle if you book a seven-night Alaskan cruise on Norwegian Joy. The promotion celebrates the repositioning of Norwegian Joy to the U.S. for year-round sailings on the west coast.
- Offer valid on one day only, September 14
- Valid on seven-day Cruises on Norwegian Joy to Alaska in 2019
- New bookings only for a balcony or better
- Includes two guests
- Over 100 airports in the U.S. and Canada to choose from
- Guests may opt for a discount up to $1,000 per stateroom instead of the airfare offer
- The Free Air promotion is also combinable with Norwegian’s Free at Sea offer, where guests can select up to five amenities of their choosing.
Prior to her arrival in Seattle, Norwegian Joy will undergo approximately $50 million in upgrades to enhance her already popular features and bring her designs and offerings to be virtually identical to those of her sister ship, Norwegian Bliss, the newest and most successful ship in the line’s 51-year history. From dining and entertainment to recreational activities, guests will have more opportunities to experience the innovative features expected of the modern and dynamic fleet while discovering the natural beauty of Alaska.
“Alaska itineraries are some of our most popular cruises amongst travelers nationwide, as they offer one of the best ways to see and experience the Last Frontier,” said Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line. “We’re extremely excited to have Norwegian Joy join her sister Norwegian Bliss in Seattle next year, so we’re asking guests to join us in celebrating her arrival with this new and exciting free airfare promotion.”
Norwegian Joy will cruise a variety of itineraries featuring Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Holkham Bay and Icy Strait Point, long recognized for its untouched wilderness, rich culture and fresh seafood. She will also call into Victoria, British Columbia.
Following her Alaska season, Joy will sail the Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles.