Since Jacksonville, Florida is a big drive market for Carnival Cruise Line passengers, we decided to explore additional options for cruise parking in Jacksonville and came across Jetway Parking.
Jetway Parking is located near the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and has a cruise-parking program for passengers looking for an alternative to absorbent cruise pier parking charges.
Located on Airport Road in Jacksonville, Florida, a 15-minute drive from the cruise pier. They run a series of shuttles from their location to the Jacksonville Cruise Terminal on embarkation and disembarkation day.
The rate for Jetway Parking is $4.99 per-day plus a one-time shuttle fee of $10 per vehicle. The total with for parking and shuttle is $33.25 for the four-day cruise, $38.89 for the five-day cruise.
The rate at the Jacksonville Cruise Terminal is $15 per day per passenger vehicle – or $60 for a four-day cruise and $75 for a five-day cruise.
Above and beyond
The parking service that Jetway Parking offers is manned 24/7 for added security; caters to the cruise passenger’s needs with pet boarding, car wash/detail service and Goodyear auto service mechanics can check out your car while you’re away on vacation.
Pre-book and save
Cruise passengers who want to book with Jetway Parking are encouraged to use the online reservation system (doing so will save you an additional $5).
For more information
- Website : www.jetwayparking.com
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/JetwayParking2012
- Phone: 904-741-5099
- Address: 1479 Airport Road, Jacksonville, Florida 32218
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]