We recently had a chance to check out MSC Cruises brand new Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. This is MSC’s new private destination in the Bahamas that was developed exclusively for MSC Cruise guests.
We speak with the General Manager of the island and MSC Cruises COO Ken Muskat.
And staff writer Richard Simms asks some questions about the new private island.
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
Tour Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call