This is a photo tour of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ brand new private destination in the Bimini Islands.
Earlier this month we had a chance to check out the new private island in the Bahamas that MSC Cruises has spent years developing. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve was first announced in 2015, with a projected opening date of 2017.
READ MORE: 15 TIPS FOR VISITING OCEAN CAY
With numerous delays, including tons of scrap metal found on the ocean floor and a hurricane, the company was finally able to open the island in December 2019.
Fast forward to January 2020, the island is officially transformed from a dumping ground to a 95-acre destination where cruise guests can not only enjoy a day in the sun but also participate in scientific research.
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve [PHOTOS]
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve Video Tour 
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021