This is a photo tour of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ brand new private destination in the Bimini Islands.
Earlier this month we had a chance to check out the new private island in the Bahamas that MSC Cruises has spent years developing. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve was first announced in 2015, with a projected opening date of 2017.
READ MORE: 15 TIPS FOR VISITING OCEAN CAY
With numerous delays, including tons of scrap metal found on the ocean floor and a hurricane, the company was finally able to open the island in December 2019.
Fast forward to January 2020, the island is officially transformed from a dumping ground to a 95-acre destination where cruise guests can not only enjoy a day in the sun but also participate in scientific research.
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve [PHOTOS]
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve Video Tour 
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon