This is a photo tour of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ brand new private destination in the Bimini Islands.
Earlier this month we had a chance to check out the new private island in the Bahamas that MSC Cruises has spent years developing. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve was first announced in 2015, with a projected opening date of 2017.
READ MORE: 15 TIPS FOR VISITING OCEAN CAY
With numerous delays, including tons of scrap metal found on the ocean floor and a hurricane, the company was finally able to open the island in December 2019.
Fast forward to January 2020, the island is officially transformed from a dumping ground to a 95-acre destination where cruise guests can not only enjoy a day in the sun but also participate in scientific research.
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve [PHOTOS]
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve Video Tour 
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit