Gina Kramer from Cruise Critic recently returned from Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. She gives us a review of the new spaces and what changes the ship saw during the $115-million dry dock.
Andrew is onboard the brand new MSC Bellissima and checks in with us on the inaugural cruise.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A scary night for Norwegian Escape
- Second entree cost on one cruise line
- Princess Cruises rescues a pilot and passenger from a plane that crashed in the Caribbean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line has a new food partnership with Emeril Lagasse
- Listener question: day pass resorts in Bermuda
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience