Gina Kramer from Cruise Critic recently returned from Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. She gives us a review of the new spaces and what changes the ship saw during the $115-million dry dock.
Andrew is onboard the brand new MSC Bellissima and checks in with us on the inaugural cruise.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A scary night for Norwegian Escape
- Second entree cost on one cruise line
- Princess Cruises rescues a pilot and passenger from a plane that crashed in the Caribbean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line has a new food partnership with Emeril Lagasse
- Listener question: day pass resorts in Bermuda
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020