Gina Kramer from Cruise Critic recently returned from Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. She gives us a review of the new spaces and what changes the ship saw during the $115-million dry dock.
Andrew is onboard the brand new MSC Bellissima and checks in with us on the inaugural cruise.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A scary night for Norwegian Escape
- Second entree cost on one cruise line
- Princess Cruises rescues a pilot and passenger from a plane that crashed in the Caribbean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line has a new food partnership with Emeril Lagasse
- Listener question: day pass resorts in Bermuda
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021