Gina Kramer from Cruise Critic recently returned from Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. She gives us a review of the new spaces and what changes the ship saw during the $115-million dry dock.
Andrew is onboard the brand new MSC Bellissima and checks in with us on the inaugural cruise.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A scary night for Norwegian Escape
- Second entree cost on one cruise line
- Princess Cruises rescues a pilot and passenger from a plane that crashed in the Caribbean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line has a new food partnership with Emeril Lagasse
- Listener question: day pass resorts in Bermuda
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]