Royal Caribbean has released some pictures of their newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. The ship recently underwent a bow-to-stern $115 million renovation as part of Royal’s Amplified program. Royal Amplified will span 10 ships in four years with the main goal of adding a wide range of experiences for every generation.
Let’s take a look at some new features the ship received. You’ll see some brand new public spaces and some familiar spots.
This is Royal Caribbean’s very first aqua coaster and the longest waterslide at sea that sends guests on 800 feet of dips, drops, and straightaways. It even extends over the side of the ship!
The is the cruise industry’s only headfirst mat racer waterslide that sends you through hundreds of feet of colored tubing with a quick finish.
To Dry For
This is the first stand-alone blow-dry bar at sea that offers hairstyling, blowouts, and other services while you sip wine or champagne.
Completely Refurbished Poolside
The Caribbean resort style pool deck now has a new splash zone for the little ones, a Johnny Rockets Express burger joint and Mexican street fare called El Loco Fresh.
The Lime and Coconut
This chill area is a three-level bar with rooftop views to give you a birds-eye view of the ship. This is the place to find ice cold drinks and live music.
This is a casual New England style for-fee eatery serving seafood favorites like lobster rolls.
Forward Facing Stateroom
The ship also features a Polynesian-themed area called The Bamboo Room, Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade, Jamie’s Italian restaurant, laser tag, an escape room, and the FlowRider Surf Simulator.
Bahamas Cruises Start in May
Beginning Friday, March 1, Navigator of the Seas will sail 5- and 9-night Caribbean itineraries through May 2019. Then she will change itineraries offering three-night weekend and four-night weekday cruises to the Bahamas. This will also be the first cruise ship to call to cruise line’s newly developed Perfect Day at CocoCay in May.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland